Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"You Think There's Not Alot Going On, Look Closer, Baby, You're So Wrong..."

Being from Saskatchewan, I've become a huge fan of Corner Gas. It's pretty much the No.1 Comedy series in Canada, don' question it...it's science ;) But yes. It's been like a "father/daughter bonding time" when me and dad watch the show. And since I got the 2nd Season on DVD and me and dad have been watching it almost all night, it's been on my mind. So since it's been on my mind, I thought I'd find out by a little "quizzie-poo" which character from Corner Gas I can "relate" to the most. Surprisingly, here's the results:

brent
The owner and proprietor of Corner Gas, Brent Leroy
is a laid back entrepreneur with a quick wit
and an unsubsiding hunger for chilidogs.
Brents calm nature and lighthearted demeanour
make it easy for him to deal with all the
characters and personalities inhabiting Dog
River.

Which Corner Gas character are you most like?
brought to you by

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest sister Earlene, all I have to say to you right now is only you...only you. and I wrote you a letter I just need to send it now.:) Much love v

bix said...

Hello again,

You are officially a turkey, that or you have a short memory. You have been tagged. Go to my blog, busybecky.blogspot.com, copy and paste then fill in your own answers, not to difficult and not much time required.