Sunday, September 16, 2007

Christmas Wish List*

Have you ever thought "Hey I want that!" but then about a week later you're thinking "There was something that caught my interest....now what was it?" I've had that happen to me many many times. So i figure that I'm gonna compile a list of things that i eventually want someday. Plus Christmas is coming up and "list making" is a popular hobby around the holidays. Feel free to add any of these items to your own "wish lists" or use the ideas as gift options for other people. I'm not trying to seem greedy or selfish with the list...I'm brainstorming! I'll also update every so often cause I won't be able to think of everything at once.

* I am fully aware that Christmas is over, however a wish list is still a wish list.

Books



  • Randy Alcorn-"The Ishbane Conspiracy"
  • Sigmund Brouwer-"The Leper"
  • Sigmund Brouwer-"Weeping Chambers"
  • DCTalk-"Jesus Freaks"
  • Liz Curtis Higgs-"Thorn in My Heart"
  • Liz Curtis Higgs-"Fair is the Rose"
  • Liz Curtis Higgs- "Whence, Came a Prince"
  • Bill Hybels - "Just Walk Across the Room"
  • Jasper Fforde"The Eyre Affair"
  • Jasper Fforde-"Lost In a Good Book"
  • Jasper Fforde-"The Well Of Losts Plots"
  • Fred Gallagher-"Megatokyo" Vol.1-end of series
  • Khaled Hosseini -"Kiterunner"
  • Vicor Hugo-"The Hunchback of Notre Dame"
  • Kevin Leman- "The New Birth Order Book"
  • Message Bible (Purple cover)
  • Erwin McManis-"The Barbarian Way"
  • Eugene Peterson "Along Obedience in the Same Direction"
  • J.K Rowling-"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"
  • J.K Rowling-"Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince"
  • J.K Rowling-"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
  • J.K Rowling-"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"
  • J.K Rowling-"Harry Potter and the Philospher Stone"
  • J.K Rowling-"Harry Potter and the Prison of Azakaban"
  • Shin Takahashi-"Saikano:The Last Little Love Song on This Little Planet" Vol.1-8
  • Angela Thomas-"Do You Think I'm Beautiful?"

CD's

  • Apologetix
  • Brahms
  • Emperor's New Groove
  • Georg Goltermann(MUST include "Cantilena from Cello Concerto in A Minor")
  • Jars of Clay- "The Eleventh Hour"
  • Johann S. Bach (MUST include "Two Bourees from 3rd Cello Suite")
  • Kutless-"Kutless"
  • Madagascar soundtrack
  • Mae- "Destination B Sides"
  • MXPX - "The EVer Passing Moment"
  • Newsboys-"Shine-The Hits"
  • NSYNC "No Strings Attached"
  • Out of Eden - "More Than You Know"
  • Radiohead- "I Might Be Wrong"
  • SisterAct 2 soundtrack
  • Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (special edition)
  • Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (special edition)
  • Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (special edition)
  • Starsky & Hutch soundtrack

Clothing

  • Trogdor zip hoodie

Fragrances

  • Calgon-"Peach and White Grape"
  • Celine Dion-"Belong"
  • "Eternity Moment"
  • Ralph Lauren-"Hot"
  • Paris Hilton - "Can Can"

Gift Certificates

  • CD Plus
  • Chapters
  • HMV
  • La Senza
  • Le Chateau
  • Music World
  • Play
  • Scott's Parable
  • Starbucks
  • Suzy Shier
  • Walmart

Instruments

  • Selmer Alto Saxophone
  • Selmer Tenor Saxophone

Movies/DVD's

  • Aladdin Trilogy
  • Arrested Development (Season 2 and 3)
  • Bridget Jone's Diary
  • Charlie's Angels
  • Charlie's Angels:Full Throttle
  • Chronicles of Narnia
  • Clone High
  • Clueless
  • Dilbert
  • Emperor's New Groove
  • Felicity
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • Finding Nemo
  • Friends (Season 8,9,10)
  • Grease
  • Grey's Anatomy Season 3
  • Hitch
  • Hook
  • Indiana Jones Trilogy
  • It's a Wonderful Life
  • the Incredibles
  • James Bond (any)
  • Lady in the Water
  • Lara Croft:Tomb Raider
  • Lion King Trilogy
  • Little Rascals
  • The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
  • Ocean's 11
  • Over the Hedge
  • Popular
  • Pretty Woman
  • Princess Dairies (1&2)
  • Ray
  • Robin Hood (Disney Cartoon version)
  • Scrubs Season 4,5,6,
  • Shrek
  • Shrek 2
  • The Simpsons
  • Sister Act
  • Sixteen Candles
  • Star Wars Trilogy
  • Strongbad_email.exe
  • Sword in the Stone
  • That 70's Show
  • VeggieTales: Are You My Neighbor?
  • VeggieTales: Duke and the Pie War
  • VeggieTales: An Easter Carol
  • VeggieTales: God Wants Me To Forgive Them?!
  • VeggieTales: Lord of the Beans
  • VeggieTales: Madame Blueberry
  • VeggieTales: Rack, Shack and Benny
  • VeggieTales: The Star of Christmas
  • VeggieTales: The Toy That Saved Christmas
  • VeggieTales: Where's God When I'm Ssscared
  • Whose Line Is It Anyway
  • X Men Trilogy

Songbooks/Sheet Music

  • Addams Family
  • Charlie Brown's Christmas Theme
  • Chronicles of Narnia Score
  • Disney's Illustrated Treasury of Songs
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • The Simpsons
  • Tequila
  • VeggieTales

Toys/Games

  • Cranium
  • Kick the Cheat Plush Toy
  • Pit
  • Settlers of Katan
  • Twister
  • Uno

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing to do with this post but i will say this: i was not bloody tired after the schem's party! in fact i stayed up all night that night cause i wasn't tired and then i was sleepy first at 9 and then again at midnight the following night when you came over because i did said staying up. sheesh! FACTS! YOU NEED MORE FACTS!!

Anonymous said...

That's quite a list..LOL.

Anonymous said...

HEy Earlene, Long time since i last talked to you! (Although I do know whats going on in your life...I'm not a stalker, I just really like your blog haha Anyways I also want Settlers of Catan....and if you knwo where to get it could you let me know!
I'd love to hear from you sometime give me a call or an e-mail or send a letter!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

STRONGBAD SINGS IS REAL???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, that's news!

ok, so since you've been gone (not to sound like kelly clarkson or theory of a deadman), i've actually come to be somewhat obsessed with Trogdor the game, and the bouncing tire one, AND dungeon man. Pfaaaaaaa, someone has too much time! Also, I recently (2 days ago) ordered myself a Trogdor messenger bag... that will be great... Apparently I get a "mini freebie" which is a STRONGBAD COASTER! *loves strongbad very much*

Yay!

Anonymous said...

I won't lie. I didn't read this whole list. Your creds diminished a bit when I read that both Britney Spears and Nsync are on the music list. I'll assume those are for frisbee's or making fun of.

Anonymous said...

Princess Dairies (1&2)

is this about cows?? hehe. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss...

Unless I'm in some awkward stage where I'm a tin cylindrical form holding microwavable food... I'd rather not be labeled.

Good thing I have nothing to do except look at random display pictures... in class, no less. So the first one I thought was great, the second one, well... other than the end, I thought it was quite wonderful as well. Did I mention I'm bored? Wish MSN was at school. That would make my life SO much easier. Okay, have good day, talk later. AMY!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Earlene Glasgow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That whole Blue Like Jazz thing was great. I'm glad I kept it though. good book. Hope no one ELSE buys it for you..

Unknown said...

Good taste for books :)