Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We Both Have the Same Condition

please don't judge me.
cause i could judge you.
we can play that game.
it won't end well....but we can play that game.

don't think you're "better than me" because you haven't done something i've done.
I don't want to think myself "better than you" because you've done something i wouldn't do.

unfortunately i do judge you. not because i have the authority but because i want to feel better about myself. it's not right, it just happens.

we're both flawed

4 comments:

Eeshie said...

Hey, this seems like a really cool blog...
..
Ahem. Sorry. Er...let me introduce myself.
Hi. I'm Eeshie. I'm pretty much just going on random people's blogs (Not stalking; visiting), trying to find some good ones. And well. This one looks pretty good.
:)
If you can, please take the time to check out my blog:
http://idontskinnydipichunkydunk.blogspot.com/
Thanks, I really appreciate it. I WOULD give you a big, toothy grin right now. Unfortunately, I am limited to the keyboard. So...
:D

Chalom said...

Hi this is very cool, nice got the message keep it up!

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me?
that is freakin brillaint! you need to publish this! i am serious get it copy wrighted right now!
i am really busy wish i had time to stay and read more just blog boucing.
much love to you. keep doin what you do!

Unknown said...

very nice and full of humor keep it

up .