Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Soundtrack To My Life....With Commentary

Hello again. So I did think a couple of days ago. I think it’s a neat idea, kinda random and “That song’s not right at all!”-type fun. So I thought I’d do it again however make comments on the songs that appear. Why? Cause why not!

Soundtrack To My Life
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool..

Opening Credits: Star War Main Theme
K, I know what you’re thinking….I didn’t pick that one on purpose. Amy, I’m serious! It just randomly came up. Dead serious! However, it would be uber awesome to have this my opening credits. I mean, who are we kidding here. Star Wars rocks!
Waking up: Pathetique-Beethoven
Hmmmm. Very pretty song. Would get tired of waking up to Classical music very quickly though.
First day of school: The Meaning of It All-Plankeye
Yes, what is the meaning of the first day of school? That’s the day that everyone looks at you, what you’re wearing nad judges you based on first impressions. Yes, what is the meaning of that?
Falling In Love: Mai-Josh Groban
Fall in love with Josh Groban?! heck yes! sign me up! don't know what Mai means in Italian or whatever langauge that song is in, but it's still a pretty song.
Breaking Up: The Boys of Summer-DJ Sammy
I told SCott this was my Breaking Up song and he said "That's horrible". Not sure exactly what he meant by that, but i thought it was funny.
Prom/Grad: Try Again- Aaliyah
No no. I don't think taht means i have to re-try school again. At least i hope not...
Life's OK: Black Water-Final Fanasty VII Advent Children Soundtrack
Um.....can't remember what this sounds like now that i'm not listening to it. I think it was either pretty or somewhat dark and sad. Can't remember...
Mental Breakdown: Follow Me-Apologetix
This is the Apologetix version of it so, if i remember correctly I think it's about James. Not sure what that has to do with mental breakdown though.
Driving: Lady-Holy Rollers
I can approve of driving to this song. Then again I know these guys from New Zealand so listening to friends bands in my car is always fun. Now if that CD would only work in my car. "I ain't looking for a girl, I'm looking for a lady. She's gotta love the Lord, or she can not put her name is" True story. That's how the song goes. It's quite fun. I remember going to their concert and during those lyrics the singer was looking right @ my friend Laura and once we realized he was looking @ her, we both started laughing....I miss Capernwray...
Flashback: Headlights on Dark Roads-Snow Patrol
k, don't really what this song sounds likeeither (most of this commentary is happening in class so that's why i don't remember what the songs sound like)
Getting Back Together: Another Arni Village-Chrono Cross
Um. Chrono Cross. Too much music for one video game. Seriously 3 CD's worth, but all the pretty songs are you Lappy and i think this is one of them
Birth of Child: Heaven-DJ Sammy
Yes Jason, I know the "birth of a child" part comes before the "wedding song" in this thing. I know. that's not my ideal, that's just how the form was. This song is very pretty. Scott thought it was appropriate for the "birth of a child" and i agree.
Wedding song: Eleventh Hour-Jars of Clay
This is a pretty song. Very pretty. Don't think I'll add it to my "Possible Songs for Weddding" Playlist....uh oh. I've said too much
Final Battle: Extreme Days-TobyMac
Now i don't think this is a suitable song for my final battle. Can't really think of what would be a suitable song....probably not the infamous "requiem for a dream" music that's definately over played. However i do like that song.
Death Scene: Called My Wife-Apologetix
Would this work for my death scene? I mean this version is about how Cain killed Able. Something to think about...
Funeral: My Hope Is In You-Third Day
I guess if i die, my hope IS is God, so this fits nicely
End Credits: Rukus Bringa- MG Visionary
Very fitting. A funky rap toon to finish off this random compilation of my life. Haha!

Attached is Scott's Soundtrack, I'm not gonna comment on it cause i don't want to get in trouble. So enjoy.Besides, these songs came from my computer so Scott didn't know some of them. So it wasn't as funny to him. But it was still fun.

Scott’s Soundtrack for His Life

Opening Credits: Maleguna Salerose-Kill Bill 2 Soundtrack
Waking up: Be Our Guest-Beauty and the Beast
First day of school: Anybody-Grits
Falling In Love: Love Your Madly-Cake
Breaking Up: Jasmine- Ace Troubleshooter
Prom/Grad: Baby Boy-Beyonce
Life's OK: Young and Aspiring-Underoath
Mental Breakdown: Heart Shaped Box-Evanescence
Driving: Rubber Ducky-Ernie
Flashback: I Haven’t Been Myself-John Reuben
Getting Back Together: Smooth Criminal-Micheal Jackson
Birth of Child: Making Me-Downhere
Wedding song: Sometime Yes, Sometimes No-Jill Paquette
Final Battle: Better Days-Goo Goo Dolls
Death Scene: People Imprisoned By Destiny-Chrono Cross Soundtrack
Funeral: Forever Gone Forever You-Evanescence
End Credits: Dreaming With a Broken Heart-John Mayer

No comments: