Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ice Cube

So in my work boredom I thought I would check out a couple blogs that Blogspot was highlighting. Of course one called "Cup O' Jo" (something like that) caught my eye first. Further down the page I saw a picture of Gin and Titonic. Which i thought was quite funny and truth be told i have a thing for oddly shaped ice cube trays. Just dont' tell Scott i told you that, cause according to him I already have too many ice cube trays.Anyway I started looking at the website that designed these little items. So not only can you have a mini Titanic melting away in your drink but you can have everything from dentures to dinosaur bones! Personally I would love the dentures or the bones, but sadly i'll have have to make due with my Seasame Street face shapes, hearts and puzzle pieces.








No comments: