Thursday, August 25, 2005

Faith Like A child-Jars of Clay

Friday Aug. 26

hello friends! last night was had a "girls night out" and the guys had
a "guys night in". I think, from what I heard, the guys kicked around a
flaming ball and played soccer with it and I think they must have
played Xbox because there's one set up in teh lecture hall. So I think they
had fun.

Us girls however spent last night @ Elizabeth Thomas's house and
watched a movie. A chick flick actually. and not just any old chick flick.
This is classic beyond classic: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE!! I don't care what
you say, it was a good movie and I had fun. Well actually I think me
and Elise has the most fun because we kept commenting on the movie and
saying stuff like "No Mr.Darcy! Come back! Ask her to marry her! No! Why
did you shut him down?!! Come back!!" ya we had fun :) Even thought the
movie was 5 hours long (don't worry, we had food breaks which consisted
of lasagna and we had homemade cheesecake too) it was probably the best
click flick I've been to because of the people that were there. I think
that people totally make or break a movie. It was awesome!!

I've come to conclusion that I want a Mr.Darcy type guy. I mean someone
that has my best interests @ heart an will take the aciton necessary to
see that i"m ok.. I'm really thinking about buying the book now. I
tried to read the book when I was in Gr.9 (?) but I wasn't really into that
stuff then. Now that I've seen the movie I think i"ll like it more. So
if my "Mr.Darcy" is reading this, call me okay? ;)

"Let them know that You whose name is the Lord-that you alone are teh
Most Hight over all the earth." Ps. 83:18

No comments: