Friday, November 26, 2004

My Night on the Town

Well my goal for tonight was to go to McNally to check out a Brazilian Jazz band that was playing. So i went thinking this will be a great opportunity to listen to live jazz music, have a mocha, eat cheesecake, and maybe even look at some books. So i get there and the place was packed! i mean there was a line up for the restaurant. Crazy go nuts!! so i thought "Though I've never really been but I'd sure like to go...Oh Moxies!" so i went there, and agian with the line ups! Maybe it's just getting closer to the Holidays and people wanted to go out 2day....i dunno. So i decided to to go Calories and get cheesecake there. However i ended up ordering a salad, which came with bread, a mocha and an extremely rich slice of Toffee cheesecake. It was amazing! I was just by myself and to the untrained eye the situation could have looked like this: lonely girl eating all by herself or independent girl who just wanted to take herself out. I prefer the latter.But now i know why the place is called Calories!! It's almost like i can feel my fat cells growing..........heheheh! Anyway I'll talk 2 ya l8er!

1 comment:

kakes said...

hokay. i'm gunna climb out on that limb of curiosity that iced that kitty so nicely cause i gotsta know. why are you going to bible camp and why new zeland of all places? i'm not trying to deterr you from going i just never understood the why and... the why i guess. the two whys. and if you wanna see some kinda little indie thing like a jazz band at a bookstore, usually you have to be there super early or just fight for your right to paaaarrtay. that's it for now. peace.