Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Whoo-hoo Blogging Success

Alright so I'm still new @ all of these things, forgive my blogging ignorance. However this will come in handy when I go to New Zealand for Bible school.....less mass e-mails...........meh, who am i kidding I'll still e-mail all you guys ( and girls). So...somebody tell me a story! I like stories :) Um, I guess I'm going home 2morrow. Yay!! Basically I'm going to see all my band people again and to go out for supper with all my girls and possibly visit my cousin who's leaving for New Zealand and Australia right away. Man, i wish i knew how to put my Strong Bad pics on here. Man, he's SO cool. If i was a cartoon character.......i might date him. Maybe. Depending on whether or not the Cheat was available. ;) Hey, is geekiness a bad thing? See I've kinda always been the nerdy-type. I mean who else watches Simpsons and Jeopardy but keeps score of how many questions they get right for a whole year. Yes that was me in Grade 10. But then i sadly started having a life like taking Dance in Humboldt, Piano in Watson, Band in Lake Lenore, school in Naicam. Argh. The life of a farm kid *sigh*. I actually miss all that now that I'm in S'toontown. I'm currently workin @ Midtown Plaza. At a store. Called Eddie Bauer. 'Tis a good job, good people, alright pay. Can't really complain. Anyway I'll probably post something more intresting a few minutes, bye 4 now

No comments: