Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Upgrading for the Holidays

Hey! Well yesterday i went home to help dad find a computer for the family for Christmas. He ended up getting one with DVD player, CD burner, XP, and High Speed. Of course there's other cool stuff on the compy but those are the only things that matter. It's cool cause the CPU even has blue lights on it (oooh! High tech!). And somehow one of us mentioned to the salesman that i needed a digital camera cause I'm going to New Zealand. So he showed us a Fuji E510 model which has 1 minute video, b & W photo option, sound, convenient travel size.......and some other cool functions. Dad was like "well if we're gonna get both we might as well get it @ the same time." Are you kidding me!!!! I mean i'm still pretty much in shock. So in the end we got a computer AND digital camera. Like WHOAH! So that's my cool story of the day.

2 comments:

becka said...

woohoo--take picts of EVERYTHING!!! like going grocery shopping or sitting on ronalds lap you never know what funny stuff may come up

kakes said...

that's hip. that's with it. i spose. just happend to be browsing through your blog one fine thursday morning and i noticed that you actually linkzored my blog. which is cool..... i guess. mwahaha. confusion.
/shamelessly plug jonny kakes' blog
so that's my bit. use your technology to rule the world weed my gal. rule the world