Thursday, April 14, 2005

Apr.14

Well right now me and my parents are in Paihia and tomorrow we're hoping to catch a bus tour up to Cape Reinga which is the very very norhern tip of New Zealand. Apparently it's an all day trip, so this'll be fun ;)

This afternoon we said goodbye to Chris and Jock, they said i could always come back there if i decide to stay another 6 months. They were abl to get us booked into a hostel called the Pickled Parrot. Our room is kinda like little hut up some stairs and into the trees. After looking around the shops in Paihia, me and mom had a couple hour long nap and before supper ("tea" in New Zealand terms)I read a couple of chapters of a book my friend Jake recommened called "The Well of Lost Plots". Most of the info on the book can be found on www.thursdaynext.com But ya, that's my evening thus far. Love you all lots! God bless!

No comments: