Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tutukaka, Ngunguru, & Whangaumu

Well this morning mom and Chris went for some swimming exercises in Whangerai, and since i wasn't really up for swimming i ended up going shopping @ the Warehouse and Postie +. I ended up buying a skirt and a new purse because the one that Tita Daphie gave me for Christmas has gotten a beating since i got here. It's sweet as (that's a Kiwi expression) cause it's white with an embroidered fish on it and it says HOT TUNA. I thought it was cute :)

Next my parents, Chris and Jock and I all headed up to Finlayson's beach house which is in Tutukaka. We had lunch there and we had a look around the neighboring bays which were Ngunguru and Whangagaumu (have fun pronouncing those ;))

So far that's about it that happened today. Oh i'm doing laundry as we speak, so Yay for clean clothes!

Ever since mom got here to NZ all she wants to eat now is Fish & chips. That's what we ordered for supper. I just think it's really funny because back home she woudn't touch fish and chips but now that she can have the realy deal, that's all she wants to eat.

No comments: