Saturday, April 16, 2005

Joy-Newsboys

Well I'm in Hamilton right now. My parents left Auckland yesterday, so that was kinda sad in one sense but now I can have some fun with my friends also.

This keyboard is really weird because not only does it have english letters on it, it's also got Japanese or Korean letters on it too....weird!

So yesterday i walked from the bus dept to my hostel which was about 15 blocks away. So i had to haul all my stuff with me but that was okay because it had time to kill. See, i came to Hamilton a day ealy because my parents left and i really didn't feel like staying in Auckland all by myself. So i headed to the Flying Hedghog motel/hostel last night and settleed in. Now i'm just killing a day with shopping (and maybe even Phantom of the Opera movie watching...if i'm lucky :) ) until everyone else (Nikki, Stacey, Ruth, and Ray) shows up at the hostel.

So ya I'm excited. Hopefully i can watch POTO in the meantime, however when i got a brochure from th cinema it said that you had to book your tickets ahead. Well I guess I can found that out at 12:30 because the movies starts at 12:45 this afternoon. Hopefully you don't need advanced tickets because that would totally make my day if i could watch POTO. However if not, then I'll just go shopping for some CD's, a Glassons sweater and maybe some new board shorts because the ones that i bought before i can to NZ are WAY too tight, and that's saying something because when i bought them they fight perfectly. So those are now on the plane with my parents cause there's no sense in keeping those things if they don't fit.

But i guess that's it for now. Bye!

No comments: