Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bittersweet

Today was one of those bittersweet type days.

It was sweet because:
-I walked into town today (only a 30 minute walk from Irene's place)
-I was able to find the 4th Thursday Next book "Something Rotten" for only $9.99!! How awesome is that! I kinda feel bad because Jake got them for about $25.00 at the same store.
-went to the Deli coffeshop and got a Chai latte....they actually write the word Chai in chocolate syrup right on the foam

It was bitter because:
-i walked past the red phone booth and it reminded me of when 7 of us squished in there
-i walked past the big teddy bear in the bookstore and it reminded me of Danny
-i walked past the pet store and it reminded me of Jake

I could probably go on about how everything in town reminded me of someone from last sememster. *sigh* I guess it'll just be hard to "forget" people from last semester because they are SUCH good friends of mine. I'm such this semester is going to be harder to say goodbye @ the end because there's only 36 students and within 6 months i"m sure we'll all become really tight. Well I guess that's all for now. Bye!

No comments: