Thursday, July 07, 2005

Still in Auckland

hello again. well you are probably all wondering what i've been up 2 in Auckland. Well it's just me here because everyone else either left for Australia or for home. So that was sad :( But i'm ok now because I know we'll keep in touch with e-mail and msn :)

As for me? Well I've been killing time here are the internet cafe. It's relatively cheap which is nice. Plus there's msn on most computers which is always a bonus:)

I've also been reading a novel by Jasper Fforde called "The Eyre Affair". it's #1 of a four part series. It's really good. I've read the 3rd on last 2 week break. (Thanks for letting me borrow it Jakeface!!) So ya that's been eating my time too.

I also saw another movie since I needed to kill a couple of hours. I watched "Monster In Law" which is pretty dec. It's a typical romantic comedy, and I love those types of movies. Basically Jane Fonda plays a mom who wants to break up her son's engagement to Jennifer Lopez's character. It's alright.

Right now it's getting crazy in Auckland because of the major rugby games that are going on. You can't go anywhere without seeing either and All Black symbol or a Lions Symbol. Basically the All Blacks are NZ's major rugby team. And the Lions are the United Kingdom's major rugby team. There's fans all over the place. It kinda gives me an idea of what the Red Mile looked like when Calgary was in the Stanley Cup. But ya I heard the Lions are a really good team, however the All Blacks have beaten them every single time they have played each other. But then again I heard this from a Kiwi so that may be a bit biased ;) Then again what do I know about rugby?! I just want the All Blacks to win because NZ is like home to me.

No comments: