Saturday, July 09, 2005

My Personality Quizzes

Hello! I've decided that I didn't want all of my quizzes on the side bar so I'm putting them all together in a fun post. This are my results of all the quizzes that I had on my sidebar, so it just gives you an idea of what kind of person is in charge of this blog. Just so you know my results might have changed since the last time I did these quizzes. ;) Plus you can still enjoy taking the quizzes yourself. Have fun :)


You're Larry the Cucumber. You're a little bit
silly and a lot of bit fun! You enjoy singing
your silly songs and having fun!

Which VeggieTales Character are you?
brought to you by www.quizilla.com






GIR is one of the most hilarious people on the show. He's a robot and is SUPPOSED to be helping Zim. His quote is "Can I be a moongoose dog?"

Which Invader Zim character are you?
brought to you by www.quizilla.com





Lois

Yup! The competant, sensible, loving mother figure. Of course, love is blind so I tend to overlook the true intentions of the ones I adore, patricularly if the wish to take over the world. If there is an errand to run, I'm likely the one to do it. I am independent, efficent and caring! Never forget that!

Which Family Guy Character Are you?
brought to you by www.quizilla.com






You are Marge Simpson. You are sweet and nurturing but somewhat naive. The people you love are the most important things in your life and you are everybody's best friend.

Which "Simpsons" Character Are You?
brought to you by www.quizilla.com






You are a PIANO.Like the clear, steady, rhythmic sound of the piano, you cherish simplicity, refinement, and
elegance in life. Nothing too extravagant,
nothing too showy, nothing too ostentatiousall
you care for is a conservative, clean-cut life.
Without people like you, this world would be a
chaotic mess.

What musical instrument are you?
brought to you by www.quizilla.com






You're like me! The intelligent loner. You're shy at times but friendly, and you are never weak and always independent. You are incredibly intelligent (wise beyond your years) and have a talent for many things (sports, music, art). You have a kind and warm personality and enjoy the simple things. Like hanging out with friends and watching movies at home. But you're sometimes quiet nature makes you a bit of an outcast and a mystery to people. No matter how pretty you are or smart or athletic, you just can't seem to break into the crowd and be noticed. Don't worry, try to be more outgoing and speak out when you have more to say. Don't hide behind your books and sports and computer, get out there and get noticed. You also have deep desires in life and feel vunerable and alone at times. Don't feel sad either, What helps me to express feelings and dreams that I can't say to people, is through my writting. Maybe you should try.

What kind of girl are you? (with pix!)
brought to you by www.quizilla.com






You are Strong Bad. Are you for good or awesome? You've got tons of attitude, are a bit of a bully, and love loud, 80s glam rock. You'll do well with writing creatively.

Which Homestar Character Are You
brought to you by www.quizilla.com









HASH(0x8df7c74)
Protector

The ULTIMATE personality test
brought to you by
www.quizilla.com

The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz
The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz




What is your weird quotient? Click to find out!
I am going to die at 78. When are you? Click here to find out!



I am nerdier than 19% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

No comments: