Monday, July 11, 2005

I John Reu-John Reuben

As you've noticed, there's been a bunch of changes for the blog. I hope you can find what you need to find. It's just that now I have time to update the blog myself so I decided to change what I could. ya, that's about it on that subject.

I'm heading into Cambrige today which is exciting because I feel like i"m heading back home because Cambridge has become my new home.

Oh and if you're curious I've finished "The Eyre Affair" by Jasper Fforde. I also finished "Sidetracked in the Wilderness" by Micheal Wells which basically states how you can have abiding life in Christ. At the moment I'm reading "The Odyssey" by Homer. No, not Homer Simpson....I mean the Homer from Classic Literature. I'm kinda going through a big reading phase right now, which isn't that bad actually. On my own "reading list" I've got "The Chronicles of Narnia", "The Lord of the Rings", and "The Odyssey". I'll let you know how the books go once I get them all read. But I probably won't get them all done before the time i come back home because not only go I have school (which means studying the bible), I gotta meet new people and hang out with them, do duties, don't forget weekly ministries, and I"ll probably get involved in soccer this semester seeing as otherwise I won't exercise @ all. So that's my schedule. So I highly doubt I"ll get all the books read. Oh well.

No comments: