Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Crochet

Tues. July 26

Hey! Well my new "hobbie" is now crocheting. Yes, you read that right,
i crochet! I told Vanessa about it and about how excited I was to work
on a scarf that i"m making @ the moment and she was like "Aw, are you a
natural?" I nodded. Then she said "Aw, Mrs. Beaver!" Remember how i
said that I was Mrs.Beaver in our Narnia Breakthrough? Well Mrs.Beaver is
really into sewing and stuff like that so Vanesssa was making fun of me
because of it. Plus from what i hear, Kirsty said that crocheting is
the newest trend for girls to pick up. Oh ya, who's the cool person
now?!?! So ya I'm thinking about making a scarf (maybe even giving it as a
gift to a close friend) then I'm thinking about making an afghan or a
throw blanket to put in my living room.

Fun fact for you: Kiwi's pronounce crochet differently. You know how we
pronouce it "croch-eh" well they say "croch-er" it's weird as!

No comments: